Search rotated text inside PDF using Aspose.PDF for .NET - API is not finding rotated text

I have followed the example as noted here:

There is some text in the PDF that I’m working with that is rotated 90 degrees. If I search for the text in Adobe Reader it finds it, but when I try to use Aspose to find the text it doesn’t find it. I am able to find any text in the file that is oriented normal (not rotated). How do I go about finding the rotated text? I have tried looking for it with and without using regex and using the shortest word that I can. Is there something that I need to do to be able to find a fragment that has been rotated?

@CCSoftware

Would you kindly share your sample PDF document with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Yes, I can, but I do not want it posted on the ticket for privacy reasons. Is there a way I can deliver it to you directly and it can be kept private?

@CCSoftware

You can send your document in a private message by clicking over username and pressing Blue Message button.

@CCSoftware

Thanks for sharing the sample PDF document.

We have tested the scenario in our environment and were able to reproduce the issue. Hence, have logged it as PDFNET-48021 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Great, thank you. How do I check on the status of the issue in the tracking system? Is there a way I can see how it is progressing or when it may be fixed? We are planning a release using this functionality in the next few weeks and were hoping to have a solution for that if possible. Any idea on timing?

@CCSoftware

The issue has been logged in our internal issue management system and we are afraid that you cannot access it. However, it is linked to this thread and we will keep you informed about its resolution status. Furthermore, it has been logged under free support model where issues have low priority and are resolved on a first come first serve basis. We also offer paid support option where issues have high priority and are resolved on urgent basis. You may also please check it if issue is a blocker for you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-48021) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.9.