Fit to sheet(s) across/sheet(s) down

Hi, how can I set Design->Page setup->Print setup->Print zoom->Fit to sheet(s) across/sheet(s) down?

BR, LD

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

Please try this code to set portrait or landscape:

page.PageSheet.PrintProps.PrintPageOrientation.Value = PrintPageOrientationValue.Landscape;

Hi, I am already using this property in my app - it correctly changes Design->Page setup->Print setup->Printer paper, but does not have any effect on Design->Page setup->Print setup->Print zoom.

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

Could you please share some sample file along with the screenshots so that we can better understand the issue and proceed further to assist you.

Hi, attached. I also tried to set more properties, but that didn’t help either.fit_accross.zip (31.5 KB)

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

We have logged an investigation ticket as DIAGRAMJAVA-50977 in our issue tracking system to analyze this case. We will further look into its details and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi, any news about this ticket? It kinda ruins my layout and impact other things - like text borders [this ticket Rectangle's width and height from text size].

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

Please try this sample code to set Fit to sheet(s) across and sheet(s) down:
We will add docs about this issue.

tpPrintProps.getOnPage().setValue(BOOL.TRUE);
tpPrintProps.getPagesX().setValue(2);//Fit to sheet(s) across
tpPrintProps.getPagesY().setValue(2);//By sheet(s) down