We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Flatten PDF failed

Hi
The attached PDF is crashed after calling Flatten function with the error:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Aspose.Pdf.Page.??♫►(:heart:♫:bangbang: )
at Aspose.Pdf.Page???(Boolean )
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.???()
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.Flatten()

Please advise

Thanks
Oren

Hi Oren,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.9.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-39520 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

Hello,
This is becoming a very major and urgent issue for us. Since the bug was first observed we have been getting it very often (at least once a day now). We have no workaround for this and may be forced to disable this functionality in our solution until this issue is resolved.

Do you have an ETA for this?

Your help is very appreciated,

Oren

Hi Oren,

Thanks for your feedback. I am afraid we can not share an ETA at them moment, as we have recently noticed the issue and it is still pending for investigation. However, we have recorded your concern and requested our product team to complete the investigation and share an ETA at their earliest.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-39520) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.