flatteningAnnotations() moves stamps in lower left corner of a page

Hi,

I am trying to flatten a test document containing all kinds of different annotations. However stamp tool stamps end up in the lower left corner of a document.
the sample code

PdfAnnotationEditor editor = new PdfAnnotationEditor();
editor.bindPdf("annotate.pdf");
FileOutputStream fileStream = new FileOutputStream("flattened_annotations.pdf");
editor.flatteningAnnotations();
editor.save(fileStream);
fileStream.close();

Attached are the original file containing the annotations ("annotate.pdf") and the flattened file ("flattened_annotations.pdf")

Cheers,
Florian

Hi Florian,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITJAVA-17783 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hello,

thanks for looking into this problem. Do you have a set time when this bug will be fixed?

sincerely,

Florian L.

Hi Florian,

Our team is looking into this issue, however I’m afraid, we’re unable to share the ETA for this issue at the moment. Please spare us some time so that our team would be able to better understand the issue. I have asked our development team for the ETA of this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once we get a clear idea.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17783) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.