Flip canvas vertical

I’m using Aspose.Imaging.18.3.0 to process *.psd files.
I am trying to process a file which contains an upside-down text layer (Image > Image Rotation > Flip canvas vertical). I opened the file with Aspose, invoked the method “UpdateText” and tried to save the target, but on the saving step I got this error:
“The font size is incorrect. Must be valid positive number and not infinity.
Parameter name: emSize”

The input file is here: https:// drive.google.com/open?id=1xiae2s5lb18iYrUEOCa-5OcxXfX80_px

@tividan,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.4 on your end first. If there is still an issue then please provide used sample code reproducing the issue on your end.

I’ve updated the Aspose to version 18.4. and it still failing from UpdateText() method

private void UpdateText(string filePath, string newText)
        {
            using (var image = Image.Load(filePath))
            {
                if (!(image is PsdImage)) return;

var psdImage = (PsdImage)image;
                var layers = psdImage.Layers;

for (var index = layers.Length - 1; index >= 0; index--)
                {
                    var layer = layers[index];

if (!(layer is TextLayer)) continue;

var textLayer = (TextLayer)layer;
                    textLayer.UpdateText(newText);
                }

var imageOptions = new PsdOptions(psdImage);

var fileName = Path.GetFileName(filePath);
                var outputFilePath = Path.GetDirectoryName(filePath) + "\\target_" + fileName;
                psdImage.Save(outputFilePath, imageOptions);
            }
        }

@tividan,

I have worked with sample code shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-2978 has been added in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan