Floating shape in unexpected story

Hello, I’m getting “Floating shape in unexpected story” warning, and the shape is not converted to HTML when I’m converting
Floating shape in unexpected story.zip (36.9 KB) file from RTF to HTML. It is possible to convert successfully both shapes when they are swapped or when only one of them is being converted.
I’m using the latest 24.1 Aspose.Words version.
Thanks for your help.

@Marek_Bena With the latest 24.1 version of Aspose.Words for java, the image is properly converted to HTML. However, there are problems upon saving the attached RTF document to DOCX and DOC.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26514

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@alexey.noskov Many thanks for your answer, but the problem is not converting the image (it is converted even on older Aspose.Words for Java versions), but the second shape in the file. Please try to convert Floating shape in unexpected story - with text.zip (37.0 KB) where the second shape contains a text “Text to be converted” that correctly displays when you open the file in MS Word, but is not converted when converting to HTML.

@Marek_Bena
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26518

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26518) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.2 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26514) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 24.2 update.