Font alignment Issue when I convert .DOCX to PDF

Hi I am facing alignment issue when i convert input.docx(.DOCX) file to PDF. Please help me how can i fix this.

I have to fix this otherwise our clients will not excepting this output pdf.Pdf_Convert_Issue.zip (525.3 KB)

@sainapur,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering document to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS). You need to install fonts that are used in your document on the machine where you’re converting documents to PDF. Please refer to the following article:

How Aspose.Words Uses True Type Fonts

If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach following fonts here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

• Iskoola Pota
  • Book Antiqua
  • Latha

Hi, Thanks for replying.

I tried my best with all fonts, but I am not succeeding. Here I am attaching required Fonts PFA.

Please help us resolving this alignment issues.

Regards,Fonts.zip (423.7 KB)

@sainapur,

Thanks for sharing the fonts. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue shared in (output_image_1.JPG) at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-16910. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

We have not found the second issue shared in (output_image_2.JPG) while using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 18.5. Please use Aspose.Words for Java 18.5.

Hi Tahir,

Did you get any chance to look into my issue? Please its very emergency.

Thanks,

@sainapur,

Thanks for your inquiry. We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies

Hi Tahir, I understand ours is free support, But how can I buy defect product.

And this is the major issue for us. our clients will never accepting this defect.

We were waiting for this fix, but i think I will not get solution in Aspose.

Any way thanks for your kind support.

Thanks

@sainapur,

Thanks for your patience. We completed the analysis of this issue. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved in near future. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16910) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.7 update.