Font Arial not embedded in generated PDF

By saving an Excel File as PDF, the fonts are embedded in the generated PDF, as it is visible in the document (pdf-document) properties.
The Font “Arial” and all related as “Arial, Bold” are not embedded, and its type is also not known (see attached picture).

This causes some problems if the pdf is not viewed in Adobe Acrobat, but in PDFXChange Viewer for example. All Texts formatted with arial are not visible in PDFXChange viewer (but are in Adobe Acrobat).
Any hints how to solve this, that “Arial”-fonts are getting embedded as well?

Hi,

Well, the Arial font attributes are rendered fine in the generated PDF document as we have tested.

Please try the attached latest version v5.1.4.5. If you still find the issue, kindly do post your input Excel file and output PDF file here, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi

Thx for your answer. My first tests are positive with the version of Aspose.Cells you send me. At least I can see that the fonts are embedded correctly in the PDF properties now. The tests with PDFXChange Viewer are not done yet, but should be positive as well.

Before I was using Version 5.1.3.0 that definitively is causing the problem as I can reproduce it.

EDIT: Tests with PDFXChange Viewer are completed as well. Everythin g works fine now. Thanks again for your support.