Font cache problem PPT->PDF Key has already been added to dictionary

<script type="text/javascript">

//

<a href="thread/166690/key-has-already-been-added-to-dictionary-exception.aspx#" onclick="return window.ctl00_ctl01_bcr_ctl00___ChangeViewPopupMenu___Menu_ContactPopupMenu.LoadMenu(this,event,['65450','ben.whitney','0','1','','',''],null);" class="CommonImageTextButton" style="background-image: url(/community/Themes/default/images/common/contact.gif);"><span class="CommonButtonInnerContentDown"></span></a>Using Aspose.Slides 2.9.2.3740 and Aspose.Pdf 3.9.0.0<br><br>While saving a PPT file to PDF, I get an exception:<br><br>"Item

has already been added. Key in dictionary:
‘C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\CALIBRI.TTFCalibri’ Key being added:
‘C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\CALIBRI.TTF’."

another similar error has been seen:

“Item has already been added. Key in dictionary:
‘C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\CALIBRI.TTF’ Key being added:
‘C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\CALIBRI.TTF’.”

This occurs in an ASP.NET server environment when converting multiple files including DOC, XLS and PPT. Several other conversions had typically occurred before the PowerPoint was converted, so the DLLs were already loaded into the application pool at that point. The error will only happen the first time. If you try it again, it will work. If you do an IISRESET and run more conversions, the first PPT file seems to trigger the exception.

There is nothing exceptional about the files being converted - they are “HelloWorld” PPT files. The conversion is being done as simple as possible:

Presentation p = new Presentation(inputFile);
p.SaveToPdf(outputFile);

We had the same error occur with XLS files and was seen in build 4.7.0.0 and appears to be resolved in build 4.7.0.2.

Thanks,

Ben

Dear Ben,

Thanks for reporting.

I have reported this problem to development team so that they could look into it. If possible, can you please test it with previous versions? You can download them from this link.

Hi there.

I tested with version Aspose.Slides 2.8.9.0 and the error did not occur in that version.

I suspect it’s an error in your new PDF rendering engine.

Thanks,

Ben

Hello Ben,

The problem already fixed. Please try version attached at the end of this thread. Or use direct download link.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7724) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.