Font Change affecting image size

Hello,

We have been trying to work around the image re-sizing issue in another post and we found that, the font used is somehow affecting the size of the images. In the case where an excel file contains an image set to 100x100% scaling, and a small font i.e. “Arial” is modified by the new version Aspose.Cells v7.4.3.2’s “CopyTheme()” method using a source file that has the same image with the same scaling setting, but a different font (A bigger font) i.e. “GOUDY STOUT”. If the image is near in the same column as a text using the themed font “GOUDY STOUT” the image increases in size dramatically.

I have attached a small application to demonstrate the problem.
Clicking into the text fields will open a file open dialog box.

Please select the attached file “sourceFile.xlsx” as the source file, and select “targetFile.xlsx” as the target file.

The result of running this mini application is that the “targetFile.xlsx” will be resaved with the theme of the source file, except that the image is much larger that it original was.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample project with files.

After an initial test, I have noticed the issue by running the project with the template files as you have mentioned. When we copy theme from one workbook to other workbook. The image gets bigger (height 104 and width is 122 in percentages) in the target or destination workbook. You are right.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41688” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for confirming the issue. Do you think it is related to this other post?

Hi,

Yes, I think it might relate to your other issue you posted in your other thread, anyways, we have to look into it to evaluate it properly. Once we have any update on it “CELLSNET-41688”, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi There,

I was just wondering if there is any progress in this issue. Just hoping to get an update :slight_smile:

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comments in our database. Once, we will have some update relating to it, we will let you know asap.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41688) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.