Font color should be same as Background color

Font color should be same as background color. My requirement is when i genereted report using template, i have to show keywords on front page but it should not visible. Now Backaground color is green so i used color code of background green and set font color same. So It is not visible but the issue is while converting to word into PDF, the background green becomes dark and the keywords are visible.

builder.Font.Size = 6;
 builder.Font.Color = Color.Transparent; // output of this is white font.
 //builder.Font.Hidden = true; // Not matching the requirement.Keywords shld be dere but nt visisble
 //builder.Font.Color = Color.FromArgb(0, 222, 165);

Please suggest. Keywords should not be visible in both word and PDF. I am only able achieve in one doc.

@sakhan14,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document
  • Aspose.Words generated output DOCX file showing the correct output
  • Aspose.Words generated output PDF file showing the undesired behavior
  • Please create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your scenario and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.