Font for converting to png (aspose.slides-8.6.0)

Hello,
Could you please so kind to give any advice for the issue of ‘missing font’.
I have Japanese text in ‘.pptx’ file and I try to get set of ‘.png’ files.
PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(uploadedFile);
Dimension slideDim = new Dimension((int) pres.getSlideSize().getSize().getWidth(),
(int) pres.getSlideSize().getSize().getHeight());
for (SlideEx slide : pres.getSlides()) {
TiffOptions tiff = new TiffOptions();
tiff.setWarningCallback(new HandleSlidesWarnings());
tiff.setImageSize(scaleSlideDimensions(slideDim));

BufferedImage buffImage = slide.getThumbnail(tiff);
convertAndWriteToFileAsPngOrJpg(buffImage, slide.getSlideNumber());
}

private void convertAndWriteToFileAsPngOrJpg(BufferedImage image, int pageNo) {
byte[] pngImageInBytes = getPngByteArrayForImage(image).toByteArray();
String processFileName = “1.png”;
writeToFile(processFileName, pngImageInBytes);
}

But font for Japanese text was not found. I tried to use IWarningCallback as for aspose.words, but I didn’t get warnings this way. And there is no method getFonts() for presentation (aspose.slides-8.6.0)
Could you please recommend something else?
Thank you in advance

Hi Akane,

Thank you for the details.

I am not very clear about the issue you are facing. Please share the input and output files with us to help us reproduce the issue at our end. We will check it and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hello,
The fact is that I have Japanese text in ‘.pptx’ file (see attached file) and I try to convert it to set of ‘.png’ files (see attached rar).
The main problem is I can’t to catch WarningType.FONT_SUBSTITUTION warning.
Could you please provide any example to get warning for similar situation of convertation?
Thank you in advance

Hi Akane,

Thank you for sharing the files.

Please download and try the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java v14.7.0 at your end as it works fine when converting presentation to images using your shared PPT file.

Thanks & Regards,

I can use only aspose.slides-8.6.0
And converting works perfectly if your have all fonts applied in document in system or if default fonts support charset of operated documents. (in this cases we just don’t see little differences between fonts)
Anyway. My question is NOT about conversation process.

Please, provide any example how to use IWarningCallback for scenario of fonts substitution (Is it set for SaveOptions?)
I’m apologizing if my question was not clear enough.
Thank you in advance

Hi Akane,

Thank you for the details.

I am afraid, the feature is not supported in font substitution scenario. I have added a new feature request in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34580. Our development team will further look into this feature as per your shared scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Thank you for your attention and reply.
I’m just a little surprised, that setting WarningCallback is possible but doesn’t work.
Waiting for any information.
Thank you anyway

Hi Akane,

Our development team is further investigating this issue and as soon as I have a feedback, I will update you via this forum thread.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34580) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.