Font format in TextFrame is not preserved (C# .NET)

Hello,

I’m having a presentation and I’d like to split it in many presentations that will contain only one of initial slides. In my attachment you can find an example on what I’m trying to do.

The issue is that the first slide in my example (presentation can be found in projects resources) contains a TextFrame with font color 100,100,100. When I’m cloning the slide to a new presentation, the text color changes to black.

Could you please tell me if I’m doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

ConsoleApp4.zip (686.0 KB)

@fireball4,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41188 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Font can be changed it is flexible and getting lots of frames, dell printer error 016-302 helped me to get to solve this issue.

@koffeekingston,

It’s good to know you have been able to get this issue resolved based on printer features. However, we will still be looking into this issue from API point of view as well.

@mudassir.fayyaz
Any update on that? Are you planning to fix it in your next release?

@fireball4,

I like to inform that this issue will be resolved in Aspose.Slides 19.7, which will be released soon. I request for your patience. We will share good news with you soon.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41188) have been fixed in this update.