Font format is lost when inserting text in a bookmark

Hello,

I'm inserting text in a bookmark which is bold in the document then followed by some text in plain format. However, the inserted text comes out in plain text instead of bold. Here's a sample text that I'm trying to achieve: "Bold text.". The word Bold is where the bookmark is placed and will be replaced with any text.

Below is the code that I'm using.

Dim doc As New Document(MyDir & "DocumentBuilder.doc")
Dim builder As New DocumentBuilder(doc)

builder.MoveToBookmark(“CoolBookmark”)
builder.Write(“This is a very cool bookmark.”)

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach your input/output Word documents here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Please see attached file. There is a bookmark named "bold" in the document where the text should be inserted.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-8216. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Thanks Awais!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8216) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.