Font formats

Hi

I would like to know the method to achieve the below text formats in ppt service

I. Bold , italic, underline tags
II. Bullets support (Disc, Round, Circle,
Number, Arrows ,Hyphen)
III. Font & Font Colors
IV. Superscript & Subscript
V. Indentation
VI. Line Spacing (both types of line breaks – Shift+Enter and Enter)
VII. Image Support
VIII. Table surrounded by Text
IX. Image surrounded by text

please help me

Hi Dharmender,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and suggest you to please visit this documentation section for your kind reference. You will find the necessary information regarding different font related properties in the shared section.

Please share if i may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi

I took the sample code and tried importing the html, the html file has different font sizes, list tags, and heading tags.

when i imported the html file, the output ppt is not rendering the extact html format.

I have attached the input html file and output ppt files

input2.html file’s output is "output2.ppt"
input.html file’s output is “output.ppt”

Hi Dharmender,

I have observed the the html files and generated presentation files on my end. I have been able to observe number of issues in both presentation files.

An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34312 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the improperly imported bullets in generated presentation for input.html.

An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34313
has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and
resolve the missing line spacing, enter and shift+enter effects in generated presentation for input2.html.

An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34314
has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and
resolve the missing Arial Black, amplitude regular and amplitudetf-bolditalic fonts in generated presentation for input2.html.

This thread has been linked with these issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved. If there are any other issues in shared html files then please share as well so that I may add them as well in our issue tracking system.

Many Thanks,

Hi Team,

Do we have any update on the below mentioned issues.

SLIDESJAVA-34312
SLIDESJAVA-34313
SLIDESJAVA-34314

Its been two months I have raised the above issues, still now I have not got any update on these issues. I would like to know the ETA for these issues. Because our client is waiting for the response.

Hi Dharmender,

I have verified the issues status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issues are still unresolved and pending for investigation. Actually, we are going to launch the new unified Aspose.Slides for Java API by this month end which will provide the single namespace for both PPT and PPTX presentations. We will consider the issues after the release of specified API and resolve them on the basis of new API if they occur in that. I have also requested our development team to kindly schedule the issue for investigation as well. I will be able to share the further feedback with you in this regard as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34313) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34314) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.