Font issue: Doc Convert to Pdf

Hello,
i’m trying hard to convert docx to pdf with my font saved in the path C:\Windows\Fonts
while the font embedded in pdf is not displayed in the right way, here is my code

Document doc = new Document("Mydoc.docx");
doc.FontSettings= new FontSettings();
doc.FontSettings.SetFontsFolder("C:\\Windows\\Fonts", false);
doc.FontInfos.EmbedSystemFonts = true;
doc.FontInfos.SaveSubsetFonts = true;
doc.FontInfos.EmbedTrueTypeFonts = true;
doc.Save("myPathOfPdfFile.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);
  • my font file has name “kai08mz.ttc”, also known as “文鼎標楷注音”

@yamiew Could you please attach your input and output documents along with the problematic font? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

@alexey.noskov
Of course, the attachment includes:
font issue_yamiew.zip (194.9 KB)

• inputFile.doc → The input file. It contains the fonts “文鼎標楷注音” and “文鼎標楷注音破音一”.
  • expected.pdf → The expected output file in PDF format. The fonts “文鼎標楷注音” and “文鼎標楷注音破音一” are displayed correctly. This output file was obtained by manually operating Word and saving it as a new PDF file.
  • result_failed.pdf → The PDF file output using Aspose.Word. The special fonts included are displayed differently.
  • difference.png → Illustrating the differences between expected and result_failed. The yellow circled fonts are the correct examples, while the red circled ones are the incorrectly displayed examples.

@alexey.noskov
yamiew_fonts.zip (6.4 MB)

My apologies, I forgot to attach the font files. The attachment is the “文鼎標楷注音” font (kai08mz.ttc).
If you need me to attach anything else, please let me know.

@yamiew Thank you for additional information.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25217

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25217) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.4 update also available on NuGet.