Font issue while opening generated PDF file

Hi all,

I generated PDF file from excel file (XLSX) with Aspose library.
When I open PDF file with adobe acrobat reader XI, I get an error : “unable to extract font FAAACA+SymbolMT. characters may not display”.
And some special characters are missing in the document.
If I generate PDF with PDF creator, it’s working.

Do you hav an idea about the cause of issue?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Maxime

Hi Maxime,

Thank you for contacting support. Please send us your complete use case details, including source Excel file and code, so that we could replicate the problem on our side. We shall then investigate and reply you appropriately. Your response is awaited.

Hi,

Thanks fo your response.
You can find XLSX source file and PDF generated file.

The code I’m using is :

Aspose.Cells.Workbook doc = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“file.xlsx”);
doc.Save(“file.pdf”, Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thanks for your help
Maxime

Hi Maxime,

Thank you for sending the details. We have tested your source Excel file against the latest version 17.3.5 of Aspose.Cells for .NET API. It works fine and does not produce a font error dialog as we can find by opening your output PDF. We have attached the output PDF file for your kind reference to this reply.

Please download and try the latest fix:

Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.3.5 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.3.5 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

HI,

I have an old version of Aspose : 7.3.0.0 (year 2014).
Do I have to update Aspose DLL?
Fot that, do you have to purchase a new licence?

Thanks for your help
Regards,
Maxime

Hi Maxime,

Thank you for the inquiry. Please note, the version 7.3.0.0 of Aspose.Cells for .NET API is quite old. We always recommend our clients use the latest version of Aspose.Cells API, because it includes all the latest features, fixes and enhancements. You can get a 30 day temporary license. It allows to test every aspect of the product before the renewal or buying it. Please refer to the renewal policies: http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/renewal-policies.aspx

Once you find that the latest version is fine, then you can renew an old license. To get more details on this, please post your query in the Aspose.Purchase forum. Our sales team will guide you appropriately.