Font kerning lost when saving to PDF

When I load Word file and then save it to PDF the font kerning setting is not retained. Is there any way to change this behaviour? See attached input & output files. Second block of text has font kerning enabled in docx.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquriy. I am afraid, currently Font kerning feature is not supported in Aspose.Words. We have already logged a ticket WORDSNET-13665 in our issue tracking system for the issue. We have linked your post to the issue id and will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Do you have any update on this issue?

@acturisaspose

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note your above reported issue will not be fixed in short time. Our product team has completed the issue investigation. But due to the complexity of fix, it has been postponed to till a later date. We will notify you as soon as this issue is resolved.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Is there any workaround available? even using a different package, i.e. pdf?

@acturisaspose

We are sorry for the incontinence. I am afraid currently there is no workaround available, you have to wait for the fix of above logged issue. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Is there any update?

@acturisaspose,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that this issue has been postponed. We will inform you via this forum thread once there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

HI Aspose, this has been with you for two years now. This is a really essential feature. When are you planning to add that to your timeline?
thanks,
Marcin

@acturisaspose,

Unfortunately, there is no update available on this feature at the moment. Currently, there are no plans to implement it in near future. However, we will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on this issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13665) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.8 update.