Font missing

I’m evaluating the Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services product now on SQL 2008 R2. I designed an .rdl file to use a custom corporate-approved font, ‘Franklin Gothic Book,’ a .ttf file installed on all our client workstations AND servers (including the SSRS server). I see that font on the deployed report to SSRS - that is, I see Franklin Gothic Book on the report in my browser. I choose to export to .pptx and the font is replaced with ‘Microsoft Sans Serif.’ Is this a property of the evaluation version of the product, am I missing a necessary font reference in my .rdl file, is this a bug, or are custom fonts an unsupported feature? Please let me know how to proceed, thanks!

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Please share the font file with us for investigation purposes. We really want
to help you out and need your cooperation.

Please find attached the truetype font, zipped up.

Hi Erik,

I have successfully exported the pptx file with same font. Please find the exported pptx file in attachment. In order to investigate and resolve the issue, I request you to please share the source RDL file. Please use select statement to populate to data inside your RDL file or
you may also use Adventure Works database as data source. We really want
to help you out and need your cooperation.

I hope this works OK - there is a shared data source I didn’t include here.

Hi Erik,

Thanks for sharing the RDL file. I have checked the shared RDL file and it gives me an error (Could not find the file HC_Prod01.rds). Please share a sample project which includes RDL file with no errors.

OK, this time I embedded a data source

Hi Erik,

Thanks for sharing the RDL file. I have found that you missed the data source of shared RDL file. Please use select statement to populate to data inside your RDL file or
you may also use Adventure Works database as data source.

Please find a sample test project in attachment and export Report1.rdl file to PPTX and share the PPTX file with me. Also, it would be great, If you can share exported PPTX file of Consolidated Account Holdings.rdl.