Font rendering errors on CentOS 6

Hello!

We have encountered an error with different versions of Aspose Slides .NET (16.12, 17.11). It happens only on CentOS 6 (we tested on CentOS 6.4 derivative).

Text in paragraph is rendered OK, but each time a new char run starts (font size / style / name changed) or on special symbol (including digits), the horizontal indentation of the next run is broken, and parts of text overlap (only horizontally).

@isherov,

I have observed your comments. Please share source files, generated result, sample code along with environment details so that we may help you out. I also suggest you to please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 18.1 on your end before sharing requested information.

lorem-source.zip (98.4 KB)

I have uploaded source part, original file and two renders: good (on Ubuntu 16.04) and bad (on Cent OS 6.4)

@isherov,

I have observed the information shared by you. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39882 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

@isherov,

We have investigated the issue on our end. We are unable to reproduce this issue on CentOS with Mono 5.12 version. Please observe lorem_18.7.png (45.8 KB).

Can you please compare Mono versions on Ubuntu and CentOS and update it if needed. The old Mono versions has problems with strings measuring and drawing.