Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Font size change - black boxes around fields and formulae missing after report generation

Aspose.cells for asp.net

Hi,

using ASPOSE.CELLS v 4.8.0.2 [ ASP.NET ] ;

I am facing some issues with the report generation using excel templates

1) when I use these templates with aspose.cells [ asp.net] the Font size is getting changed in one of the worksheet of template.

2) after the report generation also I am loosing formulae for some fields.

3) black boxes showing up around the fields after report generation.

screen shots are given below :

1) font size changing and overlapping screen shot attached shows the error [ verdana-8 in template changing to verdana-10 in report ] – please look into aggregate scorecard worksheet [ under Detailed Competency profile ]

2) loosing formulae shows in missing formulae screen shot . formulae missing for Market Calibration as shown in picture.

3) black boxes showing around the fields in missing formulae screenshot [ for Experience section as in picture - narrow experience and broad experience ] – point this is coming in Excel 2007 report

please open the aggregate scorecard worksheet on the workbook and templates provided for checking bugs.

please find the screen shots attached , also provided with sample code to generate reports from code with templates.

let me know, if any issues and try to respond ASAP.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template files, sample code and screen shots.

Please try the attached version v4.8.0.7.

For your issues:

1) font size changing and overlapping screen
shot attached shows the error [ verdana-8 in template changing to
verdana-10 in report ] – please look into aggregate scorecard
worksheet [ under Detailed Competency profile ]

We have found the issue and will fix it soon.

2) loosing formulae shows in missing formulae screen shot . formulae missing for Market Calibration as shown in picture.

Please try the attached version, the formulas won’t be lost.

3) black boxes showing around the fields in missing formulae screenshot
[ for Experience section as in picture - narrow experience and broad
experience ] – point this is coming in Excel 2007 report

Please try the attached version, there are no black boxes around certain string.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please ignore my previous post as we have found the other two issues (2,3) for the xltm file, we will provide a fix soon.

Thank you.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issues. If you still face any problem, please feel free to contact us.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10749) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.