We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Font size change

Hi,

My requirement demands a change in font size while replacing a text in pdf.

Is there any way to do that in ASPOSE !

Thanks,

Dinesh_DSM

Hi Dinesh,

I would like to share with you that the latest version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java provides a new overload which allows you to specify the font size while replacing text. Please download the latest version from this link and try it at your end.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi,

Thanks.

Is there any API available to get the details like the Font size, type and style of the text

in pdf ?, so that I can reduce or increase the size.

Regards,

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

I’m sorry to inform you that this feature is not available in Aspose.Pdf.Kit. However, if you elaborate your requirement a little bit along with a sample PDF file, we might consider providing this kind of functionality in our future version, if it would be feasible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi,

From you reply we came to know that the font size can be changed while replacing a text in pdf. But we want to know the current text font size and style by any method. If we know the current font size of the text in the pdf, then increasing or decreasing the font size can be decided. This requirement is very important for my project.

If you can see this as soon as possible then it would be good for us . If not we would go for some other alternative.

Please let me know when you can include this feature.

Eg:-

There is a word "QUOTE" in the inputQuote.pdf.
While replacing with a sentence(a value), the letters should not cross the
pdf files dimension and at the same time it should not get truncated.
For this, we need the current size of "QUOTE", so that we can increase or decrease
the replacing text's size for a best fit.

Please refer the attachment pdf file.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

Thank you very much for sharing the details. As I mentioned earlier, this feature is currently not supported, however I have logged a new feature request as PDFKITJAVA-17629 in our issue tracking system. Our team will investigate this requirement and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is supported.

Regards,

Hey,

I would like to know the status of PDFKITJAVA-17629.

ASPOSE Product purchase is based on this functionality.

Kindly let me know when you can assure.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

I’m sorry to inform you that this issue is not yet resolved. Our team is looking into this issue, however I’m afraid, we can’t share the ETA of this issue at the moment. Please spare us some time before we could get a better idea of the time and effort required for this issue. You’ll be updated with the ETA as we get some clear picture.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17629) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.