We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Font size changed on chart title (#1657)

Hi, I have an Excel file with some charts. When I get font of some chart title characters through aspose on the first chart (with title “Line”), font size of chart title is changed in saved file. Can you help me with this?
I am using aspose.cells for java 17.11.0. Excel file and corresponding screenshot are attached.

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("chart.xlsx");
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.getWorksheets().get(0);
Chart chart = worksheet.getCharts().get(0);
Font font = chart.getTitle().characters(0, 4).getFont();
workbook.save("chart-xx.xlsx");

chart.zip (28.1 KB)

Regards,
Zeljko

@Zeljko

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

We were able to observe this issue and logged it in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other news for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-42592 - Font size changed on Chart Title due to characters() method

@Zeljko

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSJAVA-42592 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@Zeljko

Please download and try the following fix for your issue CELLSJAVA-42592 and let us know your feedback.

Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version)

@shakeel.faiz

I tried the fix for issue and everything is ok now, thanks!

Best regards

@Zeljko,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries,we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42592) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier. Please also see the document for your reference: https://docs.aspose.com/display/cellsjava/Installation