Font size increase from 11px to 18px while generating PPT using Aspose.Slides for Java

Hi Team
I am creating a ppt file using ASPOSE. In that when I apply 11px font size for text then it’s taking 18px. Not able to figure out why it’s happening like this anyone can please explain.

Thanks

@Shree995,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and request you to please share the working sample code along with source presentation (if any) and generated output along with desired output. We will investigate the issue further on our end to help you out.

@mudassir.fayyaz

I am having one existing ppt in which I am having some set of shapes with text and image. I am taking shapes from existing and adding them into new ppt in this I notice that when inside any shape if the font size is 11pt or 24pt at that time the text size of will increase by 6 to 7pt.
I am just getting the shapes from existing and adding them to new ppt. I am using the aspose-slides-18.10-jdk16.jar to create new ppt.
Can you check this and guide me how to resolve this. Because in the previous edition of aspose-slides it’s not giving this kind of issue.

@Shree995,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source file along with generated result and sample project so that we may further investigate to help you out.

@mudassir.fayyaz
Here is the code

Presentation from = new Presentation(originalFileName);
Presentation to = createPresentation();

for (com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.IGenericEnumerator el = from.getSlides().get_Item(0).getSlide().getShapes().iterator(); el.hasNext();)
       { shape = (IShape)el.next();
         IShape clonedShape = to.getSlides().get_Item(0).getSlide().getShapes().addClone(shape, shape
           .getX() + frontLayout.getX(i), shape
           .getY() + frontLayout.getY(i), shape
           .getWidth(), shape
           .getHeight());
         clonedShape.setRotation(shape.getRotation());

}

@Shree995,

I have verified the sample code shared b you and request you to please share the source presentation and generated output file with us. We will investigate the issue further on our end on provision of requested information.

@mudassir.fayyaz
Here are the source(original) and created ppts.
font_issues.zip

@Shree995,

I have observed the presentation files shared by you and have not been able to completely understand that how to use source presentations to get generated presentation. Please provide a working sample code using the source presentation files and generating the output. Please also provide the desired output presentation as well.

PS: We have also shared Aspose.Slides for Java 18.11 as well few days back.