Font Size Issue

Hi Guys,
If I create a word doc template with text in it set to times new roman, size 11, after being passed through the Aspose.words engine it sets the size of this font to 12 it does this on the arial font as well.
But if i set the font size to , arial size 10 for example this remains unchanged in the output
Any ideas on what could be causing this?
Thanks in advance
Dave

It seems, when a font’s formatting is set to ‘normal’ + 11pt aspose hijacks the formatting and sets it to whatever is ‘normal’ for aspose, in this case 12pt.
However, if you set the entire document (mergefields tables text etc) to be Text +11pt At least 12pt etc then it is pulled through fine. It is only data with the style of normal that is overwritten it seems.
Why could this be happening? Is it something to do with the internal mechanics of word , what gives?
Cheers
Dave

Thanks for reporting, I will check this issue and let you know.
Regards,

I have created a document with some text and paragraphs set to “Times New Roman, 11” and opened and saved it with Aspose.Words with the following code:

string filename1 = Application.StartupPath + @"\testFontSize.doc";
string filename2 = Application.StartupPath + @"\testFontSize Out.doc";
Document doc = new Document(filename1);
doc.Save(filename2);

and no formatting change occured. The document came out exactly as it was.
Please send me your template and a code snippet so that I could reproduce the error.