Font substitution does not work for bullets and symbols when converting pptx to png

Dear Support Team,

Could you please provide the information on the progress of investigating issue SLIDESNET-38258?

The links to the discussions below:

Current problem:

Similar problem (solved): Font substution does not work for bullets and symbols

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Ivan Sherov-Ignatyev

@sherov,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue is still unresolved owing to already added priority support issues. I have requested our product team to kindly schedule and investigate the issue on their end and will be able to share further updates with you as soon as they will be shared by them. I will really appreciate your patience till the time the feedback is shared by our product team.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz

Dear Mudassir,

Our company (XCDS International Ltd) is a customer of Aspose company. Does that mean that our issue should be classified as priority support issue?

Best regards,
Ivan Sherov-Ignatyev

@sherov,

I like to share that by default all worthy customers are subscribed for free support. However, you can avail the paid Priority or Enterprise supports to expedite the issues resolution. Please visit this support services guidelines page for your kind reference. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38258) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz