Font unintentionally changing size in comment with a CR embedded in it

Hi,

I’ve noticed that whenever there’s a carriage return “\n” embedded in comment text the size of the font grows. I have nothing in my code that might force this change to happen. Please see the comments in columns C and I, row 1 in the attached sheet.

I’m also attaching snippets of my source below. Can you please take a look and let me know what I’m doing wrong?

Thank you!

Perry

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Futura} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Futura; color: #3933ff} span.s1 {color: #931a68} span.s2 {color: #0326cc} span.s3 {color: #000000} span.s4 {color: #4e9072} span.Apple-tab-span {white-space:pre}

private static String [] columnText =

{

/* campaign decomp */ "This column addresses whether the variable being measured is representative of the total campaign or only a part or decomposition of the total.",

/* campaign var */ "The aspect of the campaign being measured. Typically it is an individual creative or audience part, broken out by an attribute previously determined in the SOW.",

/* net dollar eff */ "Measures the net dollars spent on the brand among each confirmed category purchase occasion.\n\nThe higher the number, the better the variable is performing relative to all the other variables. If the number is above 100, the variable is performing better than the average of all variables.",

/* current % distr */ "This column, reported as a percent, indicates the current distribution of impressions being received by NCS and counted in InFlight for each variable as a percent of the total distribution. ",

/* impress deliv */ "The values in this column report the number of impressions observed for each variable within the exposure window between the start and end dates indicated in the fifth and sixth rows of the report, and the total number of impressions delivered over the life of the report.",

/* est min impress */ "This value indicates approximately what amount of impressions must be delivered through each variable so that it will deliver the minimum number of exposed brand purchase occasions (50) required for it to contribute to the effectiveness indices.\n\nThis is calculated as:\nCurrent Impressions Delivered divided by (Exposed Purchases / 50)\n\nPurchases are counted when a household that was exposed to the tactic, within the exposure window, was likely to have purchased the brand as a result of having been exposed."

};

Here's where I add the comments to the cells:

int [] colMap = {0, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8}; // used to get the real position of the merged cells

for(col = 0; col < 6; col++)

{

// add the comment for the column

Comment comment = weekEndingWS.getComments().get(weekEndingWS.getComments().add(row, colMap[col]));

Font cFont = comment.getFont();

cFont.setSize(8);

cFont.setBold(false);

comment.setNote(columnText[col]);

comment.setAutoSize(false);

comment.setHeightInch(3);

comment.setWidthInch(2);

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Futura; color: #4e9072} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Futura; min-height: 14.0px} p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Futura} span.s1 {color: #000000} span.s2 {color: #931a68} span.s3 {color: #7e504f} span.s4 {color: #0326cc} span.Apple-tab-span {white-space:pre}

}

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue and logged it in our database for a fix.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-42213 - Font unintentionally changing size in comment with a CR embedded in it

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSJAVA-42213 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Hi,

Thank you for being patient. In reference to the ticket ID CELLSJAVA-42213, please download and try the latest Hotfix version: Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version). Please also let us know how that goes on your side.

Hi,

Thanks for fixing the bug. Unfortunately, I can’t run my application because I now get this message when trying to do a setLicense. “Exception in thread “main” com.aspose.cells.CellsException: The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 2017-03-03, but this version of the product was released on 2017-03-21. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 10.0px Futura; color: #ff2600} span.s1 {text-decoration: underline ; color: #0433ff}

I have a licensed version and have never seen this error message before.

Thanks,

Perry

Hi,

As the error suggests, I am afraid, your current license is expired (on March 3, 2017) to use our latest versions/fixes of the product. To use latest versions/fixes, you got to upgrade your subscription to get new license. You may contact our sales team for it.

FYI, when you purchase a license for a product, you are authorized to use the license file with any new (and upcoming (official versions)) versions or hot fixes of the component for the next whole year. Moreover, your license will never expire if you continue to use your license with the product’s version/hotfix that should be released before your subscription expiry date.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42213) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.