Fonts are not matching after downloading the same document in word and pdf

Hello,
Univers Condensed Light and Univers 57 Condensed fonts are partially working. Univers 47 CondensedLight and Univers LT Std 47 Condensed Light fonts are not working.
Can you please test for below 2 fonts and confirm whether these are working or not. I have tested for these 2 fonts. But these are not working.
1.Univers 47 CondensedLight
2.Univers LT Std 47 Condensed Light
Please find my results below:

Font Name Font File Type Result
Univers 47 CondensedLight Type 1 Font file (.pfm) It is not working.
Univers LT Std 47 Condensed Light OpenType font file (.otf) It is not working even I have used .ttf file format of this font

Regards,
Harikrishna.

Hi Harikrishna,
I was not able to find Univers 47 CondensedLight (.pfm file) for free download. Can you please share this file? I get the attached output at my end when I use remaining fonts at my end with the following code.
Aspose.Words.Document document = new Aspose.Words.Document(@“UniversFonts1.docx”);

Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions options = null;
options = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions();
options.EmbedFullFonts = true;
document.Save(@"UniversFonts1.docx.pdf", options);

Best Regards,

Hello,
I have attached the fonts which we are currently using.
I have couple of questions. Could you please confirm?
1.What are the font extensions (.ttf?, .pfm?, .otf?) valid for PDF generation using ASPOSE library
2.We have a defined set of fonts came with the system image and those are working fine , we have downloaded few fonts from google (.ttf, .pfm, .otf) and added to system’s font directory, we observed that these fonts are not working as expected. Question here is what is the correct way of adding fonts to the system directory and their extentions?
Regards,
Harikrishna.

Hi Harikrishna,
You can simply copy the fonts to default location (C:\Windows\Fonts) in case of Windows and operating system automatically installs them. As far as your issue is concerned, we are further investigating it and will let you know as soon as our investigation is complete.
Best Regards,

Hello,
If you have any updates on the issue, please provide your investigation details.
Can you please provide a tentative estimate to complete your investigation on the issue.
Regards,
Harikrishna.

Hi Harikrishna,
We are in communication with our product team on this issue and will update you as soon as we get an update (probably in a day or two). We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Best Regards,

Hello,
We are waiting for your response from long time. Can you please provide your investigation details as soon as possible. Can you please let us know latest update.
Regards,
Harikrishna.

Hello,

We are waiting for your response from long time. Can you please provide your investigation details as soon as possible. Can you please provide latest update on the issue.

Regards,
Harikrishna.

Hi Harikrishna,
This issue has been logged into our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12478. We will be able to share more details once the issue has been analyzed by the product team. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Best Regards,

Hi Harikrishna,
.pfm fonts are Type1 fonts and are not supported by Aspose.Words. You can replace such fonts with appropriate TrueType/OpenType fonts or convert Type1 fonts to TrueType/OpenType fonts using a converter.
.ttf and .otf are supported by Aspose.Words and are taking effect properly.
Best Regards,