Fonts change when we merge multiple PS files created by aspose words for .net

we create word files and we convert word files to Post script files using aspose words for .net, when we merge multiple PS files generated into one big PS file using simple windows copy command. the font in the letters is changed
for example
1)letter “V” becomes number “5”.
2)“W” becomes “6”
3) “that, in” becomes " thatwin" which means “, " becomes “w”.
4) “Program will” becomes " Program 6 ill” which means “w” becomes "6 "

and many other character change. any idea what is going on with the PS files created by aspose?

@maheshkumar_devata_ky_gov

We suggest you please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 19.9. If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach your input Word documents, PostScript files, and final output PostScript file.

Please also share the steps that you are using to generate the final output PostScript file. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

HI Tahir,

When i try to download Aspose words for .NET 19.9 version and update the Nuget Package, i receive the below error message.

The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 26 Sep 2018, but this version of the product was released on 01 Sep 2019. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

We do renew our subscription every year and we are in process of renewing it for another year as well. can you please let us know on how to bypass this issue and install/get the latest version?

Update: we got this issue resolved

@maheshkumar_devata_ky_gov,

I am afraid, you cannot bypass this; the only solution would be to upgrade your license subscription or request a 30-day Temporary License to be able to use/evaluate latest versions of Aspose.Words.

It is great that you were able to resolve this issue on your end. Please let us know any time you have any further queries.