Fonts corrupted in DOC file- layout changed in DOCX

Hello Aspose Team,

Please find the attached samples and code.

When MS Word file is saved as DOC fonts become corrupted. This is done on Linux. Different parts are corrupted when I set fonts folder.

When saved as DOCX then fonts are OK, but layout is changed (moved to the right).

Tested using Aspose Words 14.3 and 14.8

Best regards,

Wojtek

Hi Wojtek,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please zip and attach your Font files here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Regarding the layout issue during DOC to DOCX conversion, Aspose.Words’ mimics the way the Microsoft Word works; this means that if you convert ‘equation_test.doc’ document into DOCX format using Microsoft Word 2013, the output will appear almost exactly as if it was done by Aspose.Words 14.9.0. This seems to be an expected behavior.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Please find the attached files.

Best regards,

Wojtek

Hi Wojtek,

Thanks for the additional information. After an initial test with Aspose.Words for Java 14.9.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side (please see attached out-awjava-14.9.0.doc). I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. I hope, this help.
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx

Best regards,