Fonts issue on Linux

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Slides for Java 16.9.0.0  and the application environment is hosted on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 .
I use attached template to create Powerpoint chart. When I save the presentation it throws exception
Caused by: com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.co: Cannot find any fonts installed on the system
The default font for the Powerpoint template is Calibri
I checked on the Linux server with following command to verify if Calibri is available
[~]$ fc-list | grep -i calibri

Calibri:style=Bold Italic
Calibri:style=Bold
Calibri:style=Italic
Calibri:style=Regular

I can also see all other Microsoft fonts. The application works fine locally on windows 7.
However, fails on Linux. On Linux box, the Microsoft fonts are in /usr/share/fonts/truetype/windowsfonts.

Ideally, I do not want to load external fonts using <span style=“font-family: “Courier New”; font-size: 9pt;”>FontsLoader.<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”; font-size: 9pt; font-style: italic;”>loadExternalFonts<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”; font-size: 9pt;”>(paths);
Can you please advise what is the solution for this?

Thanks
Giri

Hi Giri,

I have observed your comments. I request you to please share source code and java version which you are using on your end,so that we can investigate issue in details.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

I am planning to install microsoft fonts again on the linux box and try again. Will let you know the result.

Thanks
Giri

Hi Giri,

I have observed your comments. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

After reinstalling microsoft fonts on the linux box, the issue is resolved.

Hi Giri,

We are glad to know that your issue has been resolved by yourself.

Best Regards,