Fonts Issue when generating PDF document form an RTF document

PDF font in the document is not the same as the original RTF fonts in the document

Issues: WORDSNET-14605 (Unresolved) - Where does this stand. Is there a configuration parameter to allow the RTF Document fonts to be same in the new created PDF document fonts

@gamblj10,

Thanks for your inquiry.

If your issue is not related to WORDSNET-14605, please attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Unfortunately, there is no configuration parameters for this scenario. After the fix of WORDSNET-14605, you will get the correct output.

We regret to share with you that your issue has been postponed. I am afraid, there is no estimate available at the moment. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as there are any further developments. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Tahir Manzoor

My issue is with the size font you are choosing. I would like to attached another document as an example.

@gamblj10,

Unfortunately, your question isn’t clear enough therefore we request you to please elaborate your inquiry further. Also, please supply input/output documents and your current code for testing. This will help us to understand your scenario, and we will be in a better position to address your concerns accordingly.

Best Regards,
Tahir Manzoor