Hello, currently I try to convert a Document to PDF with Aspose Words. Currently we have some Copyright Symbols inside our PDF and it won’t get renderd, even when embedding EVERY font…
Okai found the Bug.
Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when
rendering documents to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS). Make sure
you have all the Fonts installed on your machine you’re using to convert
Word document to image format. I would suggest you please read the
- I’ve read all the articles2. Office for Mac uses TrueType fonts.3. Read what I write.4. Windows ships with symbol.ttf / windings.ttf - Version: 5.05. Mac for Office has symbol.ttf / windings.ttf - Version 1.63d6. I Can’t use Aspose.Words on Linux with Symbol.ttf - Version 1.63d7. If I install Version 5.0 Mac for Office makes the same thing which Aspose does with Version 1.63dYour support ist aweful.
Thanks for your inquiry. In case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words, I suggest you please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 14.8.0 and let us know how it goes on your side.
If you still face problem, please share following detail for investigation purposes.
- Please attach your input Word document.
- Please share symbol.ttf/windings.ttf fonts used at Mac - Version 1.63d
- Please attach the output Pdf file that shows the undesired behavior.
- What environment are you running on?
- Linux Version
- Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
- Java version