<m:lMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:rMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:defJc m:val=“centerGroup”/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val=“1440”/>
<m:intLim m:val=“subSup”/>
<m:naryLim m:val=“undOvr”/>
</m:mathPr></w:WordDocument>
<![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normal tabell"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

I try to read the portion from this slide but the result for portion size is one but I all the chars don’t have the same shadow property

I use the code to read the portions:

if (shapesEx.get(i) instanceof AutoShapeEx){

AutoShapeEx atShEx = (AutoShapeEx) shapesEx.get(i);

if (atShEx.getTextFrame()!= null){
System.err.println(“Text”);
TextFrameEx tx = atShEx.getTextFrame();
System.out.println("TEXTFRAME " + tx.getText());
ParagraphsEx parags = tx.getParagraphs();
PortionsEx pors;
for (int j=0; j<parags.size();j++){
pors= parags.get(j).getPortions();
for (int z = 0;z<pors.size();z++){
System.out.println(“Portoin(” + z + “)”+ pors.get(z).getText());

}
}

I attach the slide that I try to read.

Best Regards
Mehrnoush

Dear Mehrnoush,

I have investigated the issue mentioned in the shared presentation. Actually, shadow effect property does not differentiate the portion property. Please proceed to this link for further information about the portion properties. Difference in font related properties and text color splits the text in different portions. Unfortuantley, identifying the the shadows for individual characters inside the same portion is not possible in Aspose.Slides at the moment. An issue with ID 22068 has been created in our issue tracking system as a new feature request in our issue tracking system. Our development team will investigate the possibility of implementing the desired functionality. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-22068) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan