FontsLoader.loadExternalFonts crashes

Hi Marc,

We sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. Our product team raised issue priority from medium to high. product team is trying to solve the issue in upcoming version. I request for your patience until issue resolved. We will share good news with you soon.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

I don’t know if this will help you at all, but we were running into a
similar problem, running Aspose.Slides on Java 1.8, Centos 7.2. Your
stack trace looks similar, except it was a different font listed in the
exception message (Cousine – see bottom).

This happened while trying to load the Google croscore fonts; also, it only happened on some of our servers.

We found two different “solutions”:
1) Don’t load croscore fonts. Or…
2) Installing emacs seemed to allow croscore fonts to be loaded without exception.

Installing emacs seemed to upgrade a bunch of packages related to fonts; that’s the only explanation we’ve come up with so far.

It would be useful if the Aspose folks could look at the unobfuscated stack trace and give us an idea of what the code is trying to do when the exception occurs:

Caused by: class com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.i: FontFamily ‘Cousine’ not found
Parameter name: Cousine
com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8.q.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8.q.(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8.q.(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.ms.core.p7cce53cf.pa5e0ff62.a.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8.pa5e0ff62.q.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8.pa5e0ff62.q.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.FontsLoader.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.FontsLoader.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.FontsLoader.loadExternalFonts(Unknown Source)

Hi Tom,

I have observed your comments.Can you please share following information with us so that we can investigate issue in details to solve your problem. Also please share source presentations.
  • the list of installed fonts
  • fonts configuration file (/etc/fonts/fonts.conf - default location)
  • Which Aspose.Slides version you are using on your end.
Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35723) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

The new release (aspose-slides-17.2-jdk16.jar) now gives this error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8.q
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.p7cce53cf.pa5e0ff62.a.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8.pa5e0ff62.q.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8.pa5e0ff62.q.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.FontsLoader.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.FontsLoader.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.FontsLoader.loadExternalFonts(Unknown Source)

Marc
Hi Marc,

I have observed your comments A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-36042 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36042) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.