Footer and header look as plain text

Hi Team,

I am using Aspose.Word for .Net to open Document.docx in HTML. My file contains footer and header, but its look as plain text after conversion. Please find attached document and image where I am highlighted the problem.

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks and Regards,
Kateryna

Hi Kateryna,

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems that you are converting Docx to HTML. I would suggest you please first take a look at HtmlSaveOptions.ExportHeadersFootersMode property below:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.saving/exportheadersfootersmode/

nimbox:
My file contains footer and header, but its look as plain text after conversion.

In your case, the output html document should have header’s text as plain text. It would be great if you please share some more information about your query.

Moreover, It is hard to meaningfully output headers and footers to HTML because HTML is not paginated. When this property is ‘PerSection’, Aspose.Words exports only primary headers and footers at the beginning and the end of each section. When it is ‘FirstSectionHeaderLastSectionFooter’ only first primary header and the last primary footer (including linked to previous) are exported. You can disable export of headers and footers altogether by setting this property to ‘None’.

Hope this answers your query. Please let us know if you have any more queries.