Footer Fields Not Correct When Converted to PDF

Hello,
In an ASP.net application:

1. I use the document builder to insert content into a document.

2. Then I update the document by calling
    doc.UpdateTableLayout();
    doc.UpdatePageLayout();
    doc.UpdateFields();

3. Then I download the file in PDF format to the user’s machine with doc.Save(“BES Report.pdf”, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf, Aspose.Words.SaveType.OpenInWord, Response);

The document has multiple sections. Sections have a footer with a StyleRef field to produce the current “Heading 2” or “Mock Heading 2” text.

THE PROBLEM IS: the footers use either the first or last heading text, instead of the current heading text.

Using Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Doc or Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Rtf produces correct footers throughout the document.

Does anyone know what I need to do to produce correct PDF footers?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

-Greg Peters

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your source document here for testing? I will check the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards.

Hi Alexey,

Thanks for the reponse. In the attachment:

“Standard Report.doc” is the starting template that gets stuffed with content.

“Bes Report.doc” is the resulting Word file that gets downloaded.

“Bes Report.pdf” is the corresponding PDF file that gets downloaded.

Thank you for your assistance.

-Greg Peters

Hi Greg,

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side and linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as the problem is resolved.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2846) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.