Footer in doc file is converted incorrectly

Hi,

Footers with section breaks are converting incorrectly on our documents. I have a document where roman numerals are used in the first section and numerical digits in the second section. When converted all footer numbers are converted to the roman numerals in the first section.

I’ve attached a source and results document.

We are running Aspose.Words for .NET version 9.8.0

Thanks,

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Hi,

This issue is coming up a lot with our customers files. Are there plans to work this one into a release soon?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Currently the fix is in the review state so there is a good chance the fix will be included in the next release. However since the issue is not formally closed yet we cannot say for sure that it will be in the next release - for example if some major problem is found during review.

We will keep you informed of any developments.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4764) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(7)