Footer is reformatting

Hi,

I’ve seen a lot of documents where the footer style is being reformatted. I’ve attached an example of a Word file that has the small lines on top of the page numbers. When the PDF is created the lines are extended across most of the page. The even number page numbers are being moved to the center of the page as well. Is this something that may be fixed in a future release?

We are running Aspose.Words for .NET version 9.8.0

Thanks,

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. As you may have guessed, this is because a text frame is used. Text frames are not fully supported by Aspose.Words which is why the output PDF appears different. We will inform you of any developments regarding this issue. In the mean time you can avoid this issue to use text boxes instead of text frames.
If you need any further information, please feel free to ask.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2219) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(29)

I tested this in version 10.2.0 and we’re seeing the same results as the previous version. The footer is still reformatting in this case. Is connected to a different issue?

Thanks,

Hi
Thanks for your request. Yes, this problem is linked to another issue. We will let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.