Footer not correct when converting from SpreadsheetML document

Hi

I have a SpreadsheetML document that I am converting to xlsx using aspose cells 8.1.2.0.
I have a footer section with text in the left and right sides on same row. The footer is visible when doing a print preview and the xml document looks perfect. But when converting to xlsx the right hand footer loses a carriage return character and the end, which results in the left and right sides not being on the same line.
I have attached the xml document and the xlsx document after the conversion.

Here is the xml that causes the issue.

<Footer x:Margin=“0.3” x:Data="&L&“Arial,Bold”&10&K4842B7Document &F &R&“Arial,Bold”&10&K4842B7Private "/>

The characters in red is what I have in the SpreadsheetML, which is being left out after converting to xlsx. I know this by saving the converted file to xml again.

Is this a bug or is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks

Hi Mauritz,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after converting your SpreadsheetML file into XLS format using Aspose.Cells. The right side footer loses carriage return and not on the same line as left side footer.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42926.

We have tested it with the following code. I have also attached the screenshot highlighting the issue for a reference.

C#

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“doc1.xml”);

workbook.Save(“output.xlsx”);

Great, thanks Shakeel.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.0.1

We have fixed your issue now.
Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42926) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.