Footer Is Not Getting Inserted in Presentation Using Aspose.Slides for Java

Hi
Was trying to insert footer text using Aspose Slides for Java API 23.7 version to a PPTX file.
Referred this link Presentation Header and Footer|Aspose.Slides Documentation
The code snippet used to insert footer text:

pres.getHeaderFooterManager().setAllFootersText(footerText + pres.getCurrentDateTime() + footerText1);
pres.getHeaderFooterManager().setAllFootersVisibility(true);

Footer is not getting inserted.
Can see one text box with “Footer” like image as below:

image.png (1.4 KB)

Also the footer text I wish to insert is like “some text” ,then current date and then “some more text”

like for example “Some text 03/28/2024 Some more text”

How to do that?

Could see only a method like pres.getCurrentDateTime().

Attaching the pptx file ,in which was trying to insert footer text.

pptx.zip (639.3 KB)

Thanks

@Rama_Menon,
Thank you for contacting support.

It seems there is an issue with the PowerPoint presentation itself that you provided, as even in PowerPoint it is impossible to insert the footer. screenshot.png (395.6 KB)

The problem is not related to Aspose.Slides. Unfortunately, I don’t see how to help you.

When i had tried manually inserting the footer in this powerpoint slide, I was able to insert the footer text “Some text 03/28/2024 Some more text”,as you can see here:

image.png (38.9 KB)

@Rama_Menon,
Thank you for the additional information.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39424

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Rama_Menon,
Our developers have investigated the case. Please try using the following code snippet:

pres.getHeaderFooterManager().setAllFootersVisibility(true);
pres.getHeaderFooterManager().setAllFootersText(footerText + pres.getCurrentDateTime() + footerText1);