Footer on Word document

Hi

Word Footer

When I view a document created with Word 2007 or later there apppears to be spaces in the footer between each line (Line spacing is set to 10). When I open a document that was created in Word 2002 the are no spaces appear between the lines in the footer.

When click on the footer I can see paragrah spacing (after) has been set to 10 (Word 2007 doc), but in Word 2002 clicking on the footer the paragrah spacing is zero.

/Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your query.

The issue you have reported seems to be a Microsoft Office related issue. A document created in Word 2007 can have some issue if opened using Word 2002. The most appropriate place to ask for this could be Microsoft Office Support Forums here.

Aspose.Words for .NET is an advanced class library for C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET developers to perform a wide range of word document processing tasks directly within their .NET applications. You can download the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET here. Please also have a look at the documentation and programmers guide here.

Please feel free to ask us if you have any question related to Aspose.Words. We will be glad to help you.