Footnote link when converting to pdf

Hi
I had created the footnote in docx using aspose.words. When I double click the superscript it is taking down to the footnote text and when I double click the footnote number , it is going up to the referenced footnote. I created pdf using aspose.words with PdfSaveOptions.setCreateNoteHyperlinks(true). It is creating the link in pdf footnote superscript and when I click it, it is taking down to the footnote but it is not creating link in the footnote number below. Is there any way to create the link in the footnote number below through Aspose.words.?
I have attached docx and pdf generated using aspose.words.footnote.zip (56.0 KB)

@cvsformulary,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-17765. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17765) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.1 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.1 update.