Footnote number styling

Hi,

Is it possible to add any styling to the footnote number such as underlining or bolding it? I’ve tried several things but haven’t been able to accomplish it within the xml template. I’m using Aspose.Pdf 5.4.

Regards,
Patrick

Hello Patrick,

Before I comment further, please share that you need to set the formatting style for the number present against FootNote or you need to set the formatting of footnote contents. Please take a look over attached Image file for better understanding. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi,

The customer for this project requested for this change, however I was referring to the number that’s in the main text. Obviously it’s not a major issue, but is it possible?

Regards,
Patrick

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for sharing the details.<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
SimSun;mso-fareast-language:ZH-CN”>

I am afraid the requested feature is
currently not supported but for the sake of implementation, I have logged this
requirement in our issue tracking system under New Features list as <span style=“font-size:10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;mso-fareast-language:ZH-CN”>PDFNEWNET-29864
<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
SimSun;mso-fareast-language:ZH-CN”>. We will investigate this issue in details
and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that in new version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.3.0, this feature is supported. You can simply try using to accomplish your requirement. Please be patient and wait for the new release.

For your reference, I have also attached the resultant PDF generated with new version. Please take a look.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29864 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.