Footnote Number is inserted at the end of Paragraph | Find and Replace content using Java

Hello,
I’m having a problem. I made a simple test case if you want.
My problem is that, when I insert HTML into a word template (an existing word), the footnotes (the little [1]) is pushed at the end of the paragraph… What’s funny is that depending on the source word, the behavior is not the same (as if it was possible to configure a word to push footnotes at the end of the paragraphs) Does this have something to do with page-break-avoid ?
I’m uploading a simple test case. A java testcase who loads a html file, loads a word file, and inserts the html into the word.
Could you please tell me what I need to do in order to have my [1] at the right place ?
testcase.zip (270.8 KB)

@rodrigue.leopold

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21724. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello… The problem is that we only discovered this issue recently (and we are already on production)
This was working, not so long ago.
Could you please tell me how much time you think you will need to solve this issue ? (so that I can tell my hierarchy)

@rodrigue.leopold

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thanks for your reply… I know that’s it’s hard to estimate such bugfixes. I just need to know what you think. If you had to bet, what would you bet ?.. (and if you are wrong, it’s not a problem) Do you think it will be days, weeks, monthes, years ? Depending on your reply we will try to make a quick fix on our side. If you tell me that it will be fixed in days, or a few weeks, we will wait your fix. But if you think it might take monthes, we will quick fix on our side)

@rodrigue.leopold

Please note that normally when an issue is reported by a customer it is added to the pool of current issues being worked on by developers. However due to the nature of some bugs and the number of features we are working on, this does not always mean we can fix every bug within a short time after it is reported.

After the analysis of your issue, we will be able to share the ETA with you. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-21724) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.5 update.