For Large PDF's- we are unable to generate BOOK MARK

Hi aspose TEAM,

We have implemented BOOK MARK functionality in our application.

We are able to generate PDF's with BOOK MARK.

But in one of the scenerios, BOOK MARK is failing in the PDF's, which contains 430 pages approx..and Free Marker XML contains 1,30,000 lines.

How can we overcome this issue ?

Is it possible to generate BOOKMARK in the large PDF's with huge volume of data ?

Hello Srinivas,

Thanks for using our products.

Before I comment over the capabilities of our product for generating Bookmarks in large PDF documents, we need to deeply analyze this scenario. Please spare us little time as we need to test this scenario and will get back to you shortly. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hello Srinivas,

Thanks for your patience.

I have tested the scenario in details and as per my observations, the BookMark feature is failing when PDF document is greater than 195 pages (196 or above). The BookMark feature is working fine till 195 pages. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFJAVA-26955 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS, The problem is occurring irrespective of data volume because I have provided simple text string and I am able to see this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 26955 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.