Foreground colour triggers a carriage return

Hi,

Thanks for writing back.

graphicsxp44:
What part of the template triggers the error ? Maybe we can live without this information in the PDF and still have the rest of the document generated the right way with correct formatting

After an initial investigation, we have observed that last two table inside the XML template was causing the issue. When we removed those tables from template, the API generated an output without throwing any exception but formatting of the resultant file was not correct. For your reference, I have also attached the output, generated after excluding last two tables from XML.

graphicsxp44:
Can you give us an estimation as to when it will be fixed ?

As we recently have logged the issue, so I am afraid that we cannot share an ETA for now. There are other pending issues in the queue as well and development team will surely investigate your issue as per their development schedule. As soon as we have some definite updates in this regard, we will inform you. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Has this been fixed ? It’s been 4 months without any updates on progress status…

We are still waiting for a fix as we had to remove features from our application because of this bug.

@graphicsxp44

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue has not been yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue. However, we have recorded your concerns and shared them with relevant team. As soon as we receive their feedback in this regard, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.