Foreground page disappears when creating document from template

I have a (simple) Visio file that I want to use as a template for creating new files via Aspose.Diagram.

There are several issues, I will create threads as needed. First issue:

The template has a background and a foreground page. After adding some shapes and saving the file in Aspose.Diagram, the foreground page is suddenly a background page and the added shapes are only visible if I select “background”.
I checked this in the debugger - diagram.Pages[0] is indeed the foreground page and all shapes are added to that.

I have attached the template, my code and the resulting .vdx.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting support. We have tested your sample code and Visio template against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.5.0 and could not reproduce the problem. The latest version 5.5.0 works perfect. Please download and use the latest version.

Please let us know in case of any confusion or questions.

The problem still appears with my code and 5.5.0.0.

I fixed it however by simply setting diagram.Pages[0].Background = BOOL.False, which is fine for me.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for raising this issue again. We’re sorry for the confusion caused. We managed to replicate the problem said. It has been logged under ticket id DIAGRAMNET-50527 in our issue tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this issue. We’ll let you know once we have some significant progress. Meanwhile, please keep using this workaround till the fix of this defect.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMNET-50527 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.6.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50527) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.