Form Control Links Removed

Annual Report.zip (13.2 KB)

I’m having problems when saving the attached XLSX file using Aspose.Cells. The sheet has some form controls which work in the file when created in Excel, but then if I do the following:

Workbook wb = new Workbook("Annual Report.xlsx");
        wb.Save("Annual Report Saved.xlsx");

the form controls have their cell link/input range blanked in the newly saved version as shown in the screenshots:

1.png (40.2 KB)

2.png (35.1 KB)

Any idea why this might be occuring?

Cheers
Jeff

@WaterOutlook,
I can not reproduce the issue with Aspose.Cells for .NET 20.6. Output file is attached Annual Report Saved.zip (12.9 KB)

Could you please check and share screenshots if you notice issue with this file.

The issue still exists for me in your saved copy, exactly as in the screenshots I’ve already provided. What version of Excel are you opening the file in? It seems it may only be a problem with newer versions of Excel 365 (2004/2005).

It could be similar to this problem: Apsose 20.6 is not working with Excel form in Office 365 - #3 by ritesh.somani.rsi

@WaterOutlook,
We have logged the issue in our database for investigations. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic. This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47441 - Form Control Links Removed

@WaterOutlook,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.6.2:
Aspose.Cells20.6.2 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.6.2 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.4 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks, that has solved our problem.

@WaterOutlook,

Good to see you back with confirmation that your issue is resolved by the new fix. In the event of further queries or issue, feel free to write us back.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47441) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.7. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui