Form Field Date Mask

Hello,

As viewed in the attached file I am looking to replicate the date mask that is below and around the PDF form field and was wondering if Aspose PDF has any functionality that might produce this, or if this might simply be a graphic file added with form fields placed above it.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for contacting support.

From field mask, do you mean the gray background which appears behind date and other fields ? Please note that usually such behaviors are related to PDF viewing application. However it would be great if you can please share some further details regarding your requirement, so that we can reply accordingly.

I understand that the grey background is the actual form field. What I am actually referring to is the partition of the date with Month - Day - Year and each character having its own place separated by the vertical lines. It looks like a formatting mask that you might see in some applications, so I was wondering if / how this could be achieved.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I am afraid the requested feature is currently not supported. However for the sake of correction, I have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-40268 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.